Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'M TIRED!!!

As I make this post I am in need of sleep. Yes, it is only 10 till 9:00 but I woke up every hour last night because I was afraid the alarm wouldn't go off. It did and I made itto orientaton on time.
So if I thought that this blogging thing was out of my comfort zone wait till I tell you my new addiction "Facebook". When I went to Florence last week Rebekah Smith said I need to try it out that I would be amazed at all the people I would get back in touch with. Well, I'm addicted. It is fun finding out what people, I haven't talked to in years, are up to. I have smiled a lot over the past couple of days seeing pix from students and cheerleaders from seems like forever ago. Lots of fun check it outhttp://www.facebook.com also I am working on a website. It is not ready to view yet don't know when or if it ever will be but it should be fun. http://www.handmade4you.blinkz.com
Brad just got home from Montgomery. So better go give him a welcome home hug and maybe even a kiss or two. Later

No comments: