Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well first and foremost I have to say "Is this the most beautiful blog you have ever seen?" Thank you Lucy for making it so pretty.
OK now that I have said that I need to apologize to ALL you who love to read what I have to say. I know that there are so many. Anyway, as with most everyone I have been a little busy. Since I have started working I have yet to learn how to juggle all of the many jobs that I now have. School is great! The kids are too. Brad is I think? But as for the house(as I type actually doesn't look so bad) exercising, sewing, scrapbooking, reading( I guess pretty much anything I used to do for enjoyment is out the window). I have to figure out how to fit some of these things I enjoy in. As for exercise that is 1st on my list of got to do's!!
I guess it has been a month since I have blogged. So LOTS has gone on. Where do I begin? Actually I think it has been 2 months since I put anything of substance(is this substance?) on here.
OK so I am not sure if I told but now we have a middle school cheerleader in our home. It has really been great. Long story, but they didn't have enough so they had a second tryout and of course Charlee Beth made it. We were sooo excited. The ballgames have been great. She is a really good cheerleader even if I am her mom. Doesn't she look precious in that uniform? GO STINGRAYS!!!!!!!!! Football season is just about over and Basketball season will start up after that. FUN! FUN! I really do love basketball season. I'm not sure why. I guess because it is easier for me to keep up with who has the ball. I loose that football way down there on the field sometimes. Crazy I know. I love the football weather though. Well not really down here cause it's just hot. Hasn't really cooled down at all.
Clark is playing soccer. Brad is the coach. Clark is really good this year. He is averaging 2 to 3 goals a game. I think it is pretty good. Brad told him he gets a scoop of ice cream for every goal he scores. How funny is that? They had a game this morning. Brad went to coach the team to victory but my little all star player had to stay home. He is having trouble with his asthma. We have already been to the doctor this week. He is doing better but we thought a week off would be good for him. That way we don't get it all started up again with all that running. Hopefully, we will have it all under control and he will be back in the swing(or should I say kick) of things for next week.
My Birthday was September the 14th and I went to Birmingham to spend the weekend with the girls. We had fun doing the three S's. That would be Scraping(or not), Shopping and Socializing. I could think of others but three sound good. I love my beautiful friends. They make me laugh.

Oh well, I am still learning how to put these pictures on here the right way. That will have to do for now. I really had a great time with all of the girls. Can't wait to do it again really soon. I hope.
Brad and I also had our 15th wedding anniversay. 15 years is that right? That's what I have been told but surely I am not that old. Am I? I mean I know Brad is but me? No way!!! HA HA!! We had a great time celebrating. Saturday after lunch we took the kids over to the Roby's and we went to Emerald Grande.
We took the water taxi over to Noreaga(not sure of the spelling) Point to be on the beach and take in a little sun. Our thoughtful friend Christi put together a basket for us of grapes, crackers, cheese, trail mix, champagne, cups, napkins, plates even a little knife for the cheese and flowers(she thinks of everthing). The Roby's met us later along with Lucy and Connor, Jackie and Daphney, Steve and Lori, Karen, and Buddy. We ate apps. and had drinks at the Commander's Palace. We went to Harry T's and Pat O's. One too many Hurricane's for Brad.


After that we took a LONG trip to Baby J's with Brad as our tour guide. If you know anything about his sense of direction you will find that funny!! With no one at Baby J's we took the LONG trip back to Aqua and them finally AJ's before we called it a night.
We had a lot of fun. Lots of laughs. It was great to get away even if for only one night. But it is always great coming home.
My little Indiana Jones just came down the stairs. What do you think? Isn't he great!!! I know I think so. He and Charlee bring me so much joy. I love them and am so blessed to be their mother.

No comments: