Friday, July 11, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. God is so awesome. I know that this whole thing is from Him. My prayer since we moved here has been for the Lord to show me what He has brought me here for. Little by little He is revealing to me His plan. I still have no idea what He has in store. I am faithful in knowing that His promises are true. That He does indeed have a plan for me. He tells me that He does and I am learning day by day to have patience and wait on Him to show me His way. It is so hard though.
THE FREDERICK'S ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!! That makes me happy. Monday night they should be here. I can't wait. Fun! Fun! Fun! I hope it is a relaxing time for Marisa. I hope she laughs a lot. I know I will. I always say that she is the funniest person I know and she doesn't even know it. She is just crazy! I know that I will truly love every moment I get to spend with her, Jeff and the kids.
My friend Christi Roby is taking me to lunch to celebrate my new job. She is so sweet. She is bringing her daughter to babysit so we can go without the kids. How fun is that!! We are also going to go shopping. Whew Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

lucysinspired said...

you really are a wonderful inspiration. thanks for being such a great and true friend......and I totally agree...Marisa is hilarious!! I can't wait to see her....I hope it's soon..