Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag I'm it!!!

Ok so I got tagged by Lucy and now I have to use my brain to think up 6 random facts about myself. I don't know. I am cheating sort of cause Marisa is here sitting beside me helping me think. Don't they always say two heads are better than one.

I have always wanted to be on stage somewhere singing or acting just doing something but the closest I've gotten is karoke.

A year ago I started taking guitar lessons. It is something I have always wanted to do.

I love to run........... I did a half marathon in March and would sign up for every race I could if I only had the time and money to travel to all of them.

I love ice cream. Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk to be exact. I sometmes sit and eat the entire pint by myself. This is another reason I run.

I sew. I love to sew children's clothes. I pretty much collect patterns, fabric, ribbon, buttons and trim basically anything that deals with sewing - I got it. I think I buy to keep other people from having it.

Before I turn 40 I want to be SMOKING HOT!!!! I think it may involve plastic surgery. I really stole this one from Marisa but it applies to me too. Orginally I was thinking that secretly I wish I was about 5'7" or 5'8" (gosh what am I saying I would love to be 5'3"or 5'4") thin and gorgeous. Never gonna happen so I opted for the other.

So I will tag Marisa cause I am going to attempt to set her up a blog. Later

No comments: