Thursday, June 5, 2008

Daddy's almost home!!

So I thought that I picked Brad up on Sat. Well I don't. I get to pick him up at the airport in the morning. He graduates from his banking school tonight. Yeah!! He has been in Nashville for the past week. How great for him. When he gets home he may want to go back. Oh well, he knew what he was getting when he married me. A crazy lady!!! To top it all off, on his way back to the hotel from dinner he walks in behind JESSICA SIMPSON!!!! Now how will he ever be the same seeing her and then coming home to me. HA! HA! He will have to get through it somehow.

My little girl is growing up. I am so sad. Not only is Brad gone but this week has been crazy. I have managed to make it almost through. Not without a few(ok a lot) of tears. Does that surprise anyone? On Monday Charlee Beth began a clinic to learn the cheer and dance for cheerleader tryouts. Did I mention she wants to try out for cheerleader? Can you say STRESS!!
Well not for her but for me. She never stresses. I do enough of that for both of us. I wonder why that is. I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of a lot of stress to come. I am really not ready for this middle school thing. Sometimes I think she is not ready, can she handle all that is about to come her way, will she have to deal with the things I had to deal with and how can I protect her. I think I am realizing that there isn't a definite answer. I just have to let her go,she has to have all the experiences(good and bad)and all I can do is pray. Pray for the Lord to protect her and pray that we have taught her to always seek Him. Seek Him in her choices and pray that she grows in her realtionship with Him so that she will be prepared to handle what comes her way. One thing I know for sure is that with God all things are possible. Everyday I tell myself He will never give me more than I can handle. Charlee Beth is an amazing young lady with a heart for God what more could I ask for. I am blessed. Got to go to field day! Should be great! Really HOT!!! Later.

1 comment:

lucysinspired said...

Wow, those pictures are gorgeous! I am so proud of you! You did bring a few tears to my eyes, reading this. I guess I could feel how you felt. I'm glad! love you!