Monday, June 2, 2008

O.K. so here I go trying this blog thing out. I say I don't think I will have anything to say but my friends remind me that I am never at a loss for words. Right girls? Brad(my sweet husband) is out of town (so for those of you who don't know me) Mama is just about to loose it. He helps me so much when he is not here I realize how much I take him for granted. I need to work one that! I can not believe that I am actually here all by myself. Charlee Beth is at school of course they don't get out till June 10th. Who ever heard of such. Clark is at a play date with his buddy Jonah. He was so excited. So even though I have a thousand(probably more) things to do I am sitting here. Ok so I am feeling a little guilty sitting when I need to be working so guess I will go for now.

1 comment:

lucysinspired said...

you are the bombdiggity!