Monday, June 16, 2008

I guess 10 days is way too many days between posts. Heather, Noah and Zoe just left to go back to Athens. I loved them visiting. Charlee Beth loved having them at her recital. Clark had the best time with Noah and Zoe. He laughed go hard at Noah like everyday. That uncontrollable laughter that almost makes you wet your pants. I love it!!! His friends Ben and Nick invited him to VBS this week at their church. He woke up this morning wanting to know if it was time to go. It was only 6:30. Of course he had a great time. Jan, Ben and Nick mom said she loved being around his happy spirit. That is exactly what he has a happy spirit. I love that about him. He has the best attitude about everything. Maybe I can learn some things from him.
This weekend Charlee Beth had her dance recital. It was really sweet. She looked beautiful. Of course I think so. She was so excited. Emma was down here from Birmingham so she got to go with us. Charlee was happy that she was there. I enjoyed her being there too. Emma is the sweetest girl. She always is so quiet and shy. I loved having her there because it was just she and I, we talked or should I say she talked. She told me all kinds of things I loved it. Loved hearing what she had to say-what was on her mind. She is so special.
Coach Black called this morning to say he is coming down in the morning. We love for him to visit. He always has some great story to tell and my kids absolutely love him and his vertible.
I am sure we will have some fun with him here. Never a dull moment when he is around.

3 comments:

lucysinspired said...

cute pics of the girls! are they afraid to touch each other? hehe! I loved hanging out......it was nice to see Heather, too......she is hilarious!

Rebekah Smith Photography said...

It was so great to see you this week. Your children have grown so much. I would love it if we could get together more often. Give me a call on the picture deal with Clark. Little Handsome! Take Care! Love ya, Rebekah

www.rebekahsmithphotos.com

Marilyn D said...

Hey, this is Marilyn from Scrap Etc. Email me at moonpie72@comcast.net! Chrissy found your blog! This way I can keep up with you! Miss ya!

Marilyn