Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maybe next year

Well, Charlee Beth didn't make the cheerleading squad. She is ok. It is like she told me the other day if she didn't make it she knew that God had something better for her. She believes that and I do too. See I told you she was amazing. One of her best friends, Shelbi, made the squad. We are so exicited for her. I call her my other daughter. We love her, all of us. She is a precious girl and will make an awesome cheerleader. Charlee Beth has some great friends. She is actually gone shopping with Brooke and is going over to Cassie's after that to spend the night. How fun does that sound. Brad and I laugh that she has more of a social life than we do. I am happy she has sweet friends with wonderful families.
My men(Brad and Clark) have just come in from working in the yard. They cut the grass and worked in the flower beds. It looks great. Brad does a great job in the yard. He always keeps it looking nice. They are taking a shower and then Clark wants to go to the pool. I am excited about this afternoon my guitar teacher, Hans, is playing at Sully's in Fort Walton from 5-9 and we are going over to see his band play. It should be really fun. We will have dinner and enjoy some great music. Don't you wish you were here? I do.

2 comments:

lucysinspired said...

I love getting to read your thoughts. You are beautiful and I love looking at yours and marisa's smile in that photo. i need to see that everyday!
glad you put it there.

Unknown said...

That picture of me is horrindous! You girls have got to give me a make-over. I'm really sad that Brad said no to scrapbooking on the 20th. I really need to see my girlfriends. I need a little inspiration. Maybe he will change his mind. Do something really nice for him!